Wednesday, January 02, 2013

More Christmas Crap

For our ward Christmas party this year Mr. and Mrs. Claus came to visit.  Of course Carson ran away and was not seen the rest of the night once they showed up, but Ellie got to sit on his lap and tell him again what she wanted.  and again, Santa didn't know what a Monster High doll was.

 Seriously...how hard is it to take a picture at night time?  Well, apparently pretty hard with our piece of poo camera. 
 Better...
 Success, sort of.  I wanted the temple in the back, but when your photographer is only 3 feet tall you take what you can get.
 Ellie performing at a retirement center in Bountiful.
And another retirement center.  One of the girls in the choir has a fear of elderly people and their wheelchairs.  I know it is horrible, but I could not stop laughing every time I looked at her.  When they weren't up front singing she was huddled in a corner hiding behind her mom.  I never knew their were people with that phobia. 

0 comments: