Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Ackerson Party

 The new Ackerson tradition is to go ice skating and then we head over to Nora's house for dinner and our gift exchanges.  I do not like ice skating, but the kids and Allen do, so I choose to watch all the babies while the others ice skate.  I am perfectly fine with that. 
 Look how pretty my hair is...j/k  When the kids get a hold of the camera we find some interesting pictures on it.
 I finally got to meet Paul's fiance Stephanie.  I don't think Paul liked that I bombarded her with questions and took precious Stephanie time away from him.  I think she will fit it nicely.
 I think if I used a stroller to ice skate I might actually be able to do it.  Kim with her double wide stroller pushing Abbie and Anna.
 Donna, pregnant and doing laps around the rink and Bentley Boy.
 Carson and his figure skating stance.  He loves ice skating.
 Sarah is very brave.
 Even though Ellie has taken ice skating classes she still likes to be escorted around the rink by daddy, or anyone that will hold her hand.  Allen was nice and took Emma too.
The night before Christmas I made sugar cookies and we all decorated them for Santa.  We also left out carrots for the reindeer and a good bye letter to buddy the elf asking if he would come back next year.  Something tells me he will.

0 comments: