Christmas morning Grandma and Grandpa Miller usually arrive around 7:00 a.m. to watch the kids open their gifts from Santa.
Ellie's favorite gift this year was her tablet which she calls a Kiddle. A kid version of a kindle.
Carson got this cool three-wheeler that does 360's and shoots out sparks. Something was wrong with it, so we had to take it back and instead he got his own kiddle.
My three boys trying to put together Carson's 3 wheeler. Before Allen came over to help I kept hearing Carson tell my dad that he needed to read the instructions. My dad kept saying, No, this part just goes in right there. NO PAPA! REad the INStructions!! Carson always follows the rules, even if we try to persuade him otherwise.
Ellie showing Grandma her Kiddle.
My favorite gift this year was my tablet that Allen insisted he get me. I swore I was not going to like it, but I haven't really put it down yet. Good choice Allen.
Allen's favorite gift this year was the new t.v. I was all for this because we have my parents beast of a t.v. It is about 4 feet deep and it completely took over our family room. Now that it is gone our room seems so much bigger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment