Sunday, October 09, 2011

Goodbye Bears, Hello Weblos

Carson finished all the things in his Bear's book and is officially a Weblo (Sp?). He also received his religious knot and is only the 2nd one in our ward to ever get it. We are proud of him. He is such a good boy.
What a handsome boy he is.









I love it when Allen plays the piano. I think it is good for Carson to see a man play the piano, especially if it is his dad.



Sister Becky Anderson was one of Carson's leaders. Talk about dedication. She would call me every Tuesday to remind us about scouts and then would call me at 6:25 p.m. to remind me again that scouts started in 5 minutes. I actually really appreciated it. One of my meds makes my short term memory horrible. She would always tell me what a sweet boy Carson is and how respectful he is to her. We love you Carson!

1 comments:

Tara G. said...

Congrats Carson! Sounds like he had some great leaders. Cool to see Allen playing the piano. Are the kids still taking lessons? I want to start Maya up next year.