Saturday, September 24, 2011

What is that?

About nine months ago I started "tracking" this pink thing on my cheek. Please ignore the double chin and no makeup. Finally after prompting from Allen I called the dermatologist and had it looked at. Right now we are trying a cream and hopefully it will clear up. It has been a little over a week and no change. I go back in in about 3 weeks and I really hope something happens between now and then because if nothing happens we do a biopsy and the doctor made it sound like it was cancerous. If so, she operates and cuts it out and then I will have a lovely scar on my face for the rest of my life. No big deal...I've had worse. Just another day in paradise.

1 comments:

Ute Family said...

Oh shoot, that sucks! Well, I had to have the flesh on my arm burned and scraped off due to skin cancer and the scar has slowly faded. I'll show it to you to ease your mind! But hopefully it's nothing! Good luck.
Oh wait, I see that you posted this a long time ago (I just don't check many blogs anymore) so you probably already have biopsy results if that had to be done! So hopefully it turned out good!! I'll ask next time I see you!!!