Saturday, September 24, 2011

Artist Trading Cards









In one of my recent doctor's visits I picked up the Family Fun magazine and started flipping through the pages and stumbled upon this article. When I got home I asked the kids if they would like to do it and I was surprised to hear Carson say yes. We have been busy making our trading cards and wanted to see if any of our friends would like to join us in the trading process. We found some baseball trading card pages at Walmart to keep all of our cards in and to keep them protected. So far we have used buttons, stickers, dot markers, crayons, colored pencils, and regular markers. I am just thrilled I have found a craft project that the boy will do, even if he is drawing warriors spread across three cards, he calls them "triology cards." Here are the "rules."


Each card needs to be 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" or less


On the back of each card you need to put the title of your card, your name and the month and year made.

That's it!



0 comments: