Sunday, October 09, 2011

Carson's birthday Party

Carson chose to take a few friends to Boondocks for his birthday party. It was nice and easy for me. He picked Kaiden, Roccy, and our neighbor Riley to go with us. The little sis had to come too. Roccy was cute about making sure they remembered her. They played Laser Tag about 4 or 5 times.
Blowing out his 10 candles.






Allen asked me why I picked up a football cake, seeing as Carson isn't much into football. I grabbed it at Costco and it was either football or a rainbow with fluffy clouds. I think I chose correctly.


The kids each got an unlimited pass for rides and a few games. Ellie gets so into her games. This game she pulled a lever and it landed on a certain number and that's how many tickets you got. She had just landed on 40 and you would have thought she won a million bucks. It was really funny to watch.

I can't believe my little boy is 10...double digits! He has been such an amazing boy and we know he will go far in life. He is the most laid back kid I have ever met, unless he is irritated at Ellie, but she knows how to push those buttons of his. He has such good manners and is very respectful to adults. He still LOVES playing video games and searching online to find new computer games all the time. He HATES homework.

Some of Carson's favorites include;

Mac 'n' cheese, especially the cups that he can make by himself.

Super Mario Brothers! We re-did his bedroom in the bro's and he loves it.

Legos. Who doesn't love them. He likes to make space ships and I find pieces of legos all over the house. They really hurt if you step on them.

Clifford, the movie that stars Martin Short. He likes to pull faces like Clifford and they are so annoying. This is a must see movie for 10 year old boys.

He loves Netflix and browsing all the different cartoons. He has found some that I have never even heard of. We have also found some that Allen and I use to watch like Fraggle Rock!

He likes to go to the after school clubs and has been going to the Stacker class, were you stack cups like on Minute to win it. He has also been going to Math Club which I am thrilled about. He really has a hard time sitting down and doing math at home, so he usually gets it done during math club. We love our Carson and are so thankful he is a part of our family.

1 comments:

Tara G. said...

MMMMM, Costco has the best cakes. Looks like he had so much fun. I can't believe he is 10 years old. Where has the time gone? Seriously!!