Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Dinner and Laser Tagging

Allen and I went with some friends to dinner and to play laser tag. I haven't been laser tagging since high school and I remember being much better back then. The boys above. Allen, Todd (the birthday boy, Joe, and Jake. On the way there I looked over and saw Allen wearing a BYU shirt. The other three couples are HUGE Utah fans.

The gals, Erin, Anabel, me, and Heather. Allen does much better in these smaller groups. We both had a great time, thanks for planning it Erin.

4 comments:

Ute Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad you could come! So much fun! And I'll hang out with you at the bottom of the leader board anytime! Haha! Fun night!

Heather Jones said...

So much fun, i think now that we have gone we need to all go again and see if we can do better!

Melissa said...

Cute pic Missy.

Bel said...

Yay that was way fun! Glad we could hangout. We had a great time at dinner talking to you guys. It was fun to feel like a teenager again ;)