Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A year ago

This time last year I was in bed and barely alive. I was so dehydrated that my kidneys were on the verge of shutting down. My mom came up to watch the kids after school and finally around 7:00 p.m. she took me up to the Instacare where the doctor on call sent me straight up to LDS hospital after receiving some blood work back from the lab. I only stayed for 2 or 3 nights and was sent home feeling a little better. In one year I feel completely different. I have more energy now then I have had for several years. It is still hard in the mornings to get going and then again around 3:00 p.m. but I think that is all from my lupus and we are working on that. I am not needing a nap everyday, but still once or twice a week.

3 comments:

Bel said...

Iam so glad you are doing so much better this year. You were so sick and for such a long time, I am sorry I bet that was super rough. Its good to see you doing so well and having so much energy. What a difference a year makes :)

The Johnson Family said...

I can't believe it's already been a year. You look amazing and I love seeing your smiling face.

Melissa said...

So glad you are functioning much better. Let's do lunch soon.