
Ellie put on a Christmas talent and fashion show. She was made to be the boss and loved the role.

Paige

Sarah

Ellie got beads to make designs with and then we iron them and they stick together. I don't remember what they are called but she loves them.

Carson got a little remote control car.

Playing the candy bar game.

Big Al

Ellie and mommy playing the candy bar game.

Stu-This kid makes us laugh, I think he and Allen were taking pictures together.

The eating area. We missed Monica and Neil, and John, Heather and their kids.
3 comments:
Looks fun! We miss you guys.
What a fun Christmas! I think the bead things are called "Perler Beads". At least that's what I got when I was little. I LOVED them! I hope Ellie does too.
Missy...I love the pic of you and Ellie. So cute! You look great!
Post a Comment