Sunday, December 19, 2010

Letters to and from Santa

Ellie's teacher sent an e-mail to all the parents letting us know that the kids would be writing letters to Santa's elves this year and that the elves would be writing back to them. This is Ellie's letter. She let them know she would like a stuffed reindeer and wanted to know which reindeer was Santa's favorite.This is the letter that Ginger the elf wrote back to Ellie. In case you can't read it, it says that Santa likes all the reindeer, but that Ginger's favorite was Dancer. How cute is this?
The official letter to Santa from Carson. He is right to the point and asked for the Wii game Sonic Colors. No formalities from this kid. He almost didn't write a letter because Santa can see everything we are doing, so he should already know that he wanted this game. eeee....

Ellie's letter is a little nicer and she asked if Santa had a nice week, and then to the stinkin' guitar. I can only imagine her playing her guitar with her harmonica hanging out of her mouth. I think I am going to ask Santa for some extra patience and perhaps for my headache medicine to start working.



The official letters from Santa came in these shiny red envelopes. When I saw them I got a little excited.



With the official Santa gold sticker.




I went and saw my GI doctor and he told me about this really cool website that has Santa actually talking to your child. He couldn't remember the website, but the next time I got on facebook our neighbor had put down the website, how meant to be is that. So yesterday morning the kids got to watch their e-mails with Santa talking to just them and he knew exactly what they wanted and he knew exactly what they were meant to be working on at home, being nice to sister and keeping her room picked up. I love this time of year!

0 comments: