The last couple of days the hospital bills have started coming in. I am so thankful for insurance!! The hospital bills alone, not including all the doctors that came in to see me, are close to $100,000! What?? For that much money I should have been really pushy and asked for a massage everyday, a pedicure, and maybe a ride in the helicopter. I might own part of the helicopter. Yes, I am extremely grateful for insurance.
Ellie hurt herself in the bathroom today so I went in to help her and I tried to pick her up and couldn't even lift her 3 inches off the floor. Now, Ellie enjoys her food and therefore is a little on the round size, but it was just another reminder that I have lost a lot of muscle, especially in my legs. I will squat down to pick up something and it is always so hard to get back up. Today I felt really good and this evening I went with my chauffeur (my mom) to Walmart to pick up some meds and a few other things. I was a little wiped out and had to sit down a few times but I felt like that was a huge accomplishment.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
random
Posted by Missy at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yikes on the bills!
Don't worry your strength will come back! Hang in there!
Oh I like your new blog background very cute!! Darn those hospital bills are crazy, so glad your insurance will cover them for you. Congrats on making it to WalMart and slowly recovering. Brielle has not forgotten you, she misses her Miss Missy, hehe :)
Wow, that's nuts! I know what you mean though...my dad has been in the hospital for three months, so we're interested to see how much that total will be.
Jake said he saw you in some store and that you were doing pretty good. So glad to hear it! Every day you'll get stronger...it will come! :)
We're still thinking of you! I hope you keep feeling better and better every day!
Yea Missy. Glad you have gotten out a little. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment