Saturday, May 29, 2010

Baseball

The first few years of baseball I couldn't help but laugh the entire baseball game. The boys were so fun to watch and it was more of a silly game, but now the boys are catching the ball and hitting the ball out of the infield. Carson is playing so well this year. He is mostly playing first base and has really improved a lot lately.
Look at that stance.

1st base. I sometimes wish he had a little ear piece in so I could talk to him while he played and give him tips.


And what does Ellie do during the games? Barbies on this day, she does like to milk Grandpa out of a dollar and spend some time over at the snack bar. $1.00 for a candy bar, what a rip off.
Carson is such a good boy and we love watching him play. It has been hard to miss some of his games, especially his first game, but I have been able to make most of them. He has learned a lot about playing first base and has had some great hits this year. We love you buddy.




1 comments:

Hakuna Matata said...

I have LOVED baseball! Jayden really loves playing and it is really fun to see them progress.