Two posts in a matter of hours, that is the bad thing about being woken up every couple of hours during the night, it isn't always so easy to go back to sleep.
The GI doctor has already been in this morning and the night was really good. I am going longer and longer in between potty breaks and I am actually having just PEE!!!! Besides potty training the kids I never thought I would be so excited about pee. For breakfast I had french toast, can you believe it? So far so good. Friday has been mentioned to go home, but I am trying to not get over zealous about it.
I really hope by Friday since the Lupus walk is Saturday. For those that will be joining us, or at least Allen, you can sign in or register if you haven't yet starting at 9:00 a.m. The walk starts at 11:00 a.m. and it is a loop around Liberty Park. I am not sure how far that is, I will look it up. If you register you get a lunch afterwards. If you are planning on coming let me know and I will get you Allen's cell # so we can all meet up together. Even if we don't all stay together we can start out together. Thank you to those that have signed up and will be walking with us. The last time a new Lupus drug was introduced was 50 years ago! Pretty sad considering that there are so many people with it. The walk will be nothing like the Breast Cancer walk, Lupus doesn't get as much attention as it, but I hope soon it will. If you want to be on my team the website is www.firstgiving.com/missyackerson Thanks again for everyone's support...here's hoping I can go to the walk on Saturday.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Lupus Walk
Posted by Missy at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hooray Missy! I'm so glad the past few days have gone so well for you. I'm hoping this trend will continue! What fantastic news! I'll call tonight to make sure everything is still a go for tomorrow. *hugs*
Post a Comment