A visit from the kids. Looking a little puffy in this picture. I think it was from last week or the week before. After Carson's baseball game on Monday they saw our Bishop waiting for the bus and gave him a ride home. The Bishop asked how I was and Carson told him that I was only hooked up to one thing today. I thought that was pretty cute.
Tonight's visit. I asked Carson if he wanted to trade places with me, he didn't want to...the dress would be too big for him to wear.
Ellie and her music class went to a recording studio today and recorded their songs on a disk, she also got to pick up her costume. Allen called and told me they were on their way up and I asked about the costume, Allen's reply was that it is very Ellie. I agree.
Carson and Ellie had their first piano recital. Allen recorded it for me and they sounded really good. Carson has really picked up playing. I think he is awesome. Ellie is a little more stubborn and expects to be able to play something the first time she tries. Allen sent me a bunch of pictures tonight, and seeing that I had some free time I decided to get them all up on the blog. April has been a pretty eventful month, so I am glad that Allen took some pictures for me.



6 comments:
Wow girl, I seriously been out of the loop, So sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. Good luck, you've been in our prayers. I told kels that you've been sick, and every prayer she ask that you may be able to get better and come home. The faith of a little child, gotta love them. Good luck.
You do have a wonderful MOM! I can't believe she broke her arm on the skate board! I about died when todd told me she would not make her appointment because of that. I hope she is o.k. Love all the cute pictures I sure hope you can break out friday!! We will have to go do something fun when you are out and up to it!!!
What fun things your kids have been doing! What a good husband to take all those pictures. That is a lot for a dad to do that!
We love Elli'es new hello kitty scooter - she used the purse to pick dandylions with Madelyn. It was quite handy!
Tell Ellie I love her little dress! She looks beautiful! Carson looks like such a little man in his suit. Love you.
Post a Comment