Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's day

Up until a couple of years ago we couldn't celebrate this holiday. Carson was terrified of a little man coming into our house and pinching him. It all started in Preschool and ever since we haven't done anything. This year the creepy little leprechaun left a trail of gold coins and candies from the kids' rooms to a pile of goodies. The leprechaun had a hard time finding coins this year, maybe he/she shouldn't have waited until the day before to go shopping, I mean to go to the end of the rainbow to collect them.

My friend Heather found this idea on line to make rainbow cupcakes. It took a little time, but the family and the preschoolers really enjoyed them.




4 comments:

Tara G. said...

Wow! The leprechaun sure is tanlented and crafty!

Heather Jones said...

That is so cute! I may have to use that if I feel like spending a long time baking! So cute of you miss missy!!

Heather Jones said...

That is so cute! I may have to use that if I feel like spending a long time baking! So cute of you miss missy!!

nathansara said...

Cute cupcake idea. LOVE IT!