
Allen built me this garden box in the fall and put it in the backyard yesterday, with the help from Molly. The next step will be to fill it with dirt and then we can start planting. Half of it will be for the preschoolers. I think there plants got watered too much, so I might have to secretly replace them over spring break. It doesn't look as big as I remember. I think Allen wants to make sure I can keep it up before he makes another one for me.

I also found this teeter totter last fall and Allen put it together yesterday. The kids have been playing on it nonstop. We really need to move it outside before something gets broken. They barely miss the t.v. and the couches.

Ellie has been on this lemonade phase for a while. She doesn't understand that people don't want to buy lemonade when it is 50 degrees outside. Yesterday the sun was at least shining and she sat out there for about 5 hours. I couldn't believe she did it for that long. We have great neighbors and most of them came over and bought a cup.

She made that big sign a month ago and I have almost thrown it away about 50 times. I am sure glad I didn't because she remembered it. It has a list of all her friends, I had to talk her into writing "lemonade for sale" on it somewhere.
The boys went to the park and played ball and we ended the night off by going to dinner at Iggy's with friends and then playing the Seinfeld game with them. I can't believe we lost! It was a good day.
2 comments:
I love your garden box! We'd like a garden but with all of the squirrels, chipmunks, and racoons out here I don't think it would last. Ellie looks cute selling her lemondade, remember we used to do that? I am jealous of their teeter totter! That looks like fun. Love you sista.
You're starting the warm season off right!!!
I would've bought some leomonade if I'd had drove by...
Post a Comment