My sweet cousin Dedra has set up an Etsy website with some of her fabulous projects. During March and April she will be donating $1.00 from every purchase to the Lupus Foundation of America. It means SO much to me that she is doing this. There has not been a new medication to treat Lupus in over 50 Years! Her Etsy website it www.etsy.com/shop/ModishPodish
She does these amazing fine art Prints. They come in 5"x7" prints and she has a lot of different colors to choose from. The above is my favorite. Purple is the Lupus color and I love the saying. Sometimes I fear that I can't do certain things and I think this will help me have more courage to do and try them.
I want to get this one to put at the top of the stairs for Allen and I to see everyday.
These bow ties are so stinkin' cute. I wish I had a little boy to dress him up in these. Carson would not let me put a bow tie on him. He won't even wear a vest anymore.


1 comments:
That's awesome! I will check it out. The bow ties are really sweet.
Post a Comment