The Preschool Christmas Program was on Tuesday, December 22nd. We had a great turn-out. I am afraid that next year we will have to find a new location, we were bursting out of the Primary room at church.
Nathan, Quinn, Avery, Ellie, Keaton, and Ada. I think next year we will have to have two rows of kids. I couldn't see Ada and Keaton very well. Good thing they know most of the words, if not all.
More Reindeer. Nick, Izee, Ryann and Elayna.
Ellie, Ruby, Molly, Nathan and Quinn
The almost confrontation. I quickly realized that these two next to each wasn't going to work. I moved Nick over a few seats. Each child had their name on a small paper tree and Nick had to move over and get his and moved it to the new chair.
Who's got a beard that's long and white?

Thank you to the parents who brought desserts to share and to Allen for playing a couple of the songs for us. Also to my mom who snatched the camera and took these pictures. I was occupied with other things and didn't even thing about taking pictures.
Thank you to the parents who brought desserts to share and to Allen for playing a couple of the songs for us. Also to my mom who snatched the camera and took these pictures. I was occupied with other things and didn't even thing about taking pictures.
1 comments:
What a great turn out. That looks really cute. Looks like you did a great job, and I like your hair that day too! Merry Christmas Mis!
Post a Comment