Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ackerson Christmas Party

Carson had the presents seat belted in.
Emma and Ellie get ready for the Candy bar game.

Rock stars.


The kids were so good and took turns opening presents.



The "imitation" Cafe Rio. Yummy




Enjoying Dinner





The Hostess Nora. She always throws great parties.






Carson got a magic kit from the Suttons.







Ellie got a bop-it from the John and Heather Ackerson Family.








A lot of the families went in together and got Grandpa Chuck a gun...I don't know anything about guns, so I can't really tell you what kind or anything.
We had so much fun and it is always nice to catch up with the in-laws and cousins.










4 comments:

Margo said...

Looks like a fun family Christmas party. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 Missy.

Sharon said...

Thanks so much for posting pictures! We really wish we could have been there, maybe next year:)

Tara G. said...

Your hair looks so long! I miss Cafe Rio salad...those looked so good. Do you have the recipe?

Jylaire said...

I am dying at how long your hair is! It's so cute! Merry Christmas!!!