Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning

Carson's main gift this year was a DSi. Santa got it right this year, he has been playing it almost non-stop.
Ellie wanted a pink Leapster. She hasn't been playing it non-stop but it is still her favorite.

We had a great morning. The kids had to wait until 7:00 a.m. when Grandma and Grandpa came up. Carson actually woke up around 6:30 a.m. and Santa leaves their stockings outside their bedroom doors. Carson took his into the bathroom and locked himself in and took everything out and then put it back inside his stocking and put it back outside his door because he didn't know if he was going to get in trouble for looking yet. He was really good about not waking up Ellie, but she still woke up pretty early.


It was a good think the Grandparents came up to help open all the toys. I hate that they put so many twists and tape on everything. It takes 30 minutes to get the toys out. Allen made us some yummy German Pancakes for breakfast. After breakfast mom and dad went home and Al and I tried to catch a nap while the kids played with the new toys. For Dinner we headed over to my parents for a huge turkey dinner. It was so good. Today, the day after Christmas, I am home cleaning and Allen took the kids sledding up at the Ackerson Cabin. Ugh, I am relieved that Christmas was over.




0 comments: