
Allen has been working all summer on the new preschool. It looks fabulous and I am so excited for it. He knocked down the wall and framed it and put in a closet. We hired some guys to come and mud and tape it, which I am glad they did because it took some pressure off of Allen. Then we painted it blue and Red and Allen put new molding around the bottom and added cupboards and cabinets. We had R.C.
Willeys come and lay new flooring that looks really good. I need to go take some pictures, Ellie took these ones. I am not sure what is all over the pictures, maybe saw dust. Yesterday he was hanging the closet doors and then I have been moving stuff back in from upstairs. It will be so nice to have our upstairs back to normal and to have an organized preschool. I can't wait. Thanks Allen for all you have done this summer. I love you.

2 comments:
It looks so different from when I was there last! That's awesome. When do classes start? I'm assuming after Disneyland???
Yea! I want to come by and see it all done. I bet it looks great. I love your sleeping mask, I don't think I could sleep at all with that thing on. I hope it helps you out. Thanks again for the build a bear card I am sure ky's will love it. Maybe we will take her soon for the deal. Wish ellie was in school with ken's she is going to struggle I am affraid!
Post a Comment