Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More July Activities

Our neighborhood always does a Pioneer Day Parade where all the kids decorate their bikes, scooters, strollers, or wagons. Allen has led the parade the last, I think, 4 years. This year the parade was on Saturday, July 25th. A NSL officer came down to block traffic for us.
Officer Ackerson and son.

Before we had even left the house Carson's red balloon was gone. Cute kids with their patriotic outfits on.


We have been spending a lot of time at Lagoon this year. The kids and I will go up for a couple of hours during the day but it is really nice to go in the evenings with Daddy. I have found that the older I get the less rides I can ride. I don't know if it is all the meds, or just getting older. I use to ride them all, now I prefer watching, taking pictures, or riding the train, how sad is that.




2 comments:

Tara G. said...

I think it's the age! I took Maya on the carousel and got sick, pretty pathetic! We'll have to take some motion sickness stuff when we go to Disneyland!

Melissa said...

I think it is you getting older. I remember a few years back when Quinn and I went and went on a dumb ride that made both of us sick. What the heck?