A few months ago my bestest friend in NSL told me they were moving to Orlando, Florida. I was really sad, but tried to hide it. Last Thursday we went shopping together and then we talked on Friday, but thought we would see each other before they moved. Sadly I missed seeing them one last time before they left. I was really upset about it, but then thought that it was probably better that I didn't say goodbye because then I would just start crying. Now that they have been gone a week I am starting to realize how much she helped me and what a great friend she is. I have never been a very good long distance friend, just ask Becky, Kristi, and my sister Tara. I don't know why I am not, but I suck. I am a firm believer that certain people are brought into our lives at different times to help us in that particular stage of our lives. You occasionally lose touch with these friends but there are always a few that you keep forever. Meagan knows most of my secrets, and still likes to hang out with me. I have been having a rough time lately in our ward and am getting anxiety because I don't have any other really close friends that I feel like I can confide in. Well, starting to cry again.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Chin up.. We'll be back to visit in a week!! that was really sweet of you, I miss you too.. We'll for sure get together when we are back in town, then we don't have to say good bye!!:)
I don't think your a bad long distance friend!! Sure I'd like to see you more but darn kids and their many many activities get in the way, however I am certain we will pick a day before school starts to hang out!! Hint hint email me with a day you are free and we'll work it out!!!
Missy - I feel your pain - lets get together and sulk - and drink Dr. Pepper! Just think - now you get to go on a trip to Florida!
I think you're just feeling overwhelmed because you miss me so much! It's sucks when great friends move away. Sorry you're sad!
Missy, I always have a spot on my swing for you!! Hey and you can be my team teacher in Primary....see you probably would rather be left alone!! Hope you have fun on your trip!!
I think there are a few of us out there that feel the way you do sometimes! I would love you to come sit by me in relief society I am always a loner!! That is why I keep asking why you are not at church I need a friend, plus it is where you should be hehe! Ken's loves ellie so call anytime and they can play. I am bad at calling even though ken's asks all the time to play with her.
Post a Comment