Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Allen Family Reunion

Allen's mom's maiden name is Allen. So Saturday after the parade we headed down to Orem for the Allen Family Reunion. I am not sure what the numbers are up to now, but it is quite a large family and I like that they still get together for a reunion every year. This year there was a fish pond for all the kids. Ellie got some watercolor paints, a bracelet and a fan. Carson wouldn't leave the huge water slide long enough to come fishing so Ellie did it for him.
Some of the Ackerson girls, Ali, Paige, Ellie, Emma, and Addie. I think it is kind of funny that Ellie has the darkest coloring. When we are with other friends or my family Carson and Ellie are by far the lightest.
The huge water slide that Carson wouldn't leave to go fishing for. I think they buy it from Home Depot or Lowes and then the put a hose on it and add a lot of dish soap to make it bubbly.


Emma and Ellie. These two girls and too cute together.


Lunch time. Neither Allen or I put sunscreen on the kids this day so they got a little burned, but nothing to complain about.


It was fun catching up with Allen's family. I think a lot of them have blogs so it isn't too hard to keep up with a lot of the cousins. It was good to see everyone.





1 comments:

Tara G. said...

It must be nice to have such a big family, especially for the kids. They have a lot of cousins!