Ellie was invited by Ms. Mo to be in the Farmington Parade. She was so excited! Allen snapped the picture and didn't know where she was on the float, so luckily he got her. She is on the far right. You can see Tasha in front of her pointing us out. They were all so cute up there in their red shirts and necklaces and matching hair bows that I am sure Ms. Mo made. Ellie said they ran out of candy, but we were in prime area to catch a bunch of candy and stuffed animals and Frisbees from all of the floats.
I think even Allen had a fun time at the parade. He says that everyone in his department hates parades because there is so much work that goes into them. I think it would be fun to help out. Carson just about lost it once during the parade when some older kids kept jumping in front of him and taking his otter pops. Finally when one of them took a Frisbee out of his hands he came walking over to me with a trembling lower lip. I grabbed him and put him on my lap and that's when he lost it. Allen and I keep talking about how Carson needs to be more aggressive in certain situations and to not let others push you around. He doesn't have a problem being the alpha-dog with Ellie though.
Thanks for coming with us Mikayla and Stockton.
1 comments:
So cute, all the girls' on the float. Poor little Molly. Larry is the same way. He dreads only two days out of the year...4th of July and 24th of July because of the fireworks. He shakes uncontrollably. No loud noises for him.
You poor thing...I can just see you trying to sleep, hooked up to all those wires, knowing that you're being tested. Good luck with that nights sleep :) Be sure and put on a good show for them. You'll do great!
Post a Comment