Yep, that's my girl with her belly pushed out in a blue leotard. I love this little girl. So fiesty like her mommy. She started ballet last week and loves it. The pictures didn't turn out very well, this was the best one. She loves that there are mirrors everywhere and she can watch herself, she is always posing and smiling at herself. I hope she always has a positive self image. She is also taking a Combo class that teaches, tap, ballet and cheerleading. They taught her a cheer that says "Go Panthers Go" I asked her to do it for me at home and she said,"Go ganthers go!" Maybe there was an echo in the room when they taught it. My little man Carson is taking Tap, but if I call it Tap Dance he freaks out..."it is tap mom, not dance!" I will try to get video of it today when he goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As I read your blog there are many times that daughter of yours reminds me of Brenda.
That's a way cute picture. She is such a girly-girl! I love it. T
Post a Comment