Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Introducing Claire

My brother Chad and his wife Lindsey had Claire on Thursday night. Lindsey had gestation diabetes, so before Christmas they said the baby was measuring large and then a few weeks ago they said she was measuring small. Do doctors really know what they are doing? She was 17" long and weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz. Sounds like one of my babies.

She has perfect little features. Her nose is so cute. I told Ellie we were going to take her home and Ellie gave me a big crusty face. Carson, on the other hand, would love to have a new baby at our house. He was playing with his friend yesterday and I told him he could play for another 20 mins. then we were going to go see Chad's new baby. He had a huge smile on his face and was so excited. His friend didn't see what the big fuss was all about (he has a baby sister already).

She made some funny faces, but didn't cry once.

1 comments:

Tara G. said...

Holy cow, she is such a cutie! I am so jealous that we can't hold her.

Glad you had such a nice surprise for V-Day....I think Nick said something like, "Happy Valentines" and that was about it. LOL. He has been working hard on the basement though so I forgive him :)

Love ya.