Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pet Peeve!!!!

It drives me crazy to go to the bathroom, sit down and look over and see an empty roll of tp. Allen knows this! Let's face it, they only need to use tp on occasion, not like us women who have to use it every time! How hard is it to put the new roll on the springy thingy? He had to leave the bathroom, go get a marker and then come back and write a message for me. It would have taken less time to put the roll on! oh, thanks for keeping me on my toes sweetheart!

12 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

I thought Philip was the only male who did not refill....I feel your agony.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

It must be a guy thing...or a kid thing {fitting both the same! ;) }

Funny though!

Jylaire said...

That's hilarious, yet very buggy at the same time! You make me laugh!

The Beckstrands said...

I hear ya! Brant does the same thing, also leave wrapers on the counter and he is just 5 ft. from the garbage. These little things drive me nuts.

The Beckstrands said...

I hear ya! Brant does the same thing, also leave wrapers on the counter and he is just 5 ft. from the garbage. These little things drive me nuts.

The Beckstrands said...

I hear ya! Brant does the same thing, also leave wrapers on the counter and he is just 5 ft. from the garbage. These little things drive me nuts.

Kristi said...

Oh that is funny! But I feel yoru pain! When are we ever going to see eachother again?!?!

Nora Mair said...

Cute new layout and very funny Allen being Allen!

Miles and Bex said...

That is too funny! I remember writing on the toilet rim to miles that said put down the seat! Got to love toilet messages.

sweet pickles said...

This is funny, and a little bit sweet even, but I'm pretty sure I would have thrown it at my husband's head if he would have done it. :)

Bel said...

Okay so J does the same thing and it drives me crazy!! I am glad I am not the only that minds so much. I love the I love you though nice way to redeem himself, hehe!! Also cute tea party, I love how they all had their assigned princesses :)

nathansara said...

I have the same pet peeve. How sweet to leave you a note though. :)