Friday, January 16, 2009

Tea Party

Ellie has been wanting to have a tea party for such a long time and I just keep putting it off. Well, I finally gave in this week. She got a new plastic tea set and each plate and cup have a different princess on them. Ellie and I picked ahead of time which friend would get which princess. Ellie took Belle because that is my favorite. (Belle is the only brunette and she is smart!) Chloe got Snow White because she has the darkest hair. Ashlin got Sleeping Beauty, becase that is her favorite and then McKenlie got Cinderella. We did water instead of tea and then Ellie picked out these huge cupcakes from Costco. I made little sandwiches, but they weren't as popular as the cupcakes. After tea and goodies the girls put on pixie dust (glittery makeup) They were beautiful.

I love having a daughter. I cannot believe the difference in my two kids. I could never get away with a tea party for Carson and his friends...maybe a video game party though.

8 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

That is so precious! What a great mom to put in all that effort!

Audrey said...

That's so sweet! You put a lot of work into it. I'm very impressed that you have time to do preschool and still be a cool mom!

Tara G. said...

That's so cute. Ellie is such a little girl. Glad mom came too, which princess did she get? Haha. Miss ya.

Meagan said...

Ash had such a great time! She showed everyone her glittery make-up all night. Thanks again!

Heather Jones said...

McKenlie had so much fun all Morning and afternoon. You were so nice to let her play. She talked about the tea party all week and could not wait to go. Then all night I heard about it. It is so nice the girls play so well together.

Jylaire said...

What a fun activity for the girls! Girls love tea parties!

Draper's said...

Cutest tea party!! You are a fun mom!!

Bellblogging said...

What a cute mom! That looks like a blast, bet the girls were in heaven! You are always doing such fun things!