Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Allen and Carson


The other day Allen was tucking Carson into bed and whoever tucks in likes to ask the kids about their favorite thing for the day was and why... I hear Allen start to laugh and then a few minutes later he comes out and tells me the following conversation;

Allen- Carson have you been a good boy at school? Are you listening to your teachers?
Carson-yes, I have been good.
Allen-Do you get in trouble at school?
Carson- No, except that time that you made me wear snow boots on a P.E. day, so you made me get in trouble.

They aren't suppose to wear snow boots on P.E. days and Allen didn't know it was a P.E. day. This was last year and usually I get him off to school and I know what days he has all of his classes, but daddy was being nice and let me sleep in. Carson still brings up the boot incident!

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

We miss that little guy! I stopped at McDonalds yesterday and Maya asked, "Hey? Where's Carson??"

Staci said...

Hilarious! Dad's don't have a clue! Too Cute.