I have to get that game!! "It's the best of both worlds!"
That is funny, and may come in very handy one day.
I am glad you had a great B-day it sounds like fun. I read your post on panic attacks and I think that is what I had a month ago at the mall. Never had one before but boy was it weird. I was really mad before it happened. See you tomarrow!
that is so awesome. thank you for making me laugh today. :)
It was good to see you! Sorry about Addi throwing up. I think it is her new thing. When ever she cries she throws up. I know...GROSS!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have to get that game!! "It's the best of both worlds!"
That is funny, and may come in very handy one day.
I am glad you had a great B-day it sounds like fun. I read your post on panic attacks and I think that is what I had a month ago at the mall. Never had one before but boy was it weird. I was really mad before it happened. See you tomarrow!
that is so awesome. thank you for making me laugh today. :)
It was good to see you! Sorry about Addi throwing up. I think it is her new thing. When ever she cries she throws up. I know...GROSS!
Post a Comment