Saturday we had two parties to attend. The first one was the Miller Family party. After that one we headed over to Allen's sister's house (Nora) for the Ackerson family party. It was really fun. We got their later, so we missed the food, but got there in time for the gift exchange.

Ben got this really cool dinosaur head and feet and
everytime he moved it's head it would growl.

We put Ellie's hair in sponge rollers and then did some finishing touches with the curling iron. I let her put on makeup while I do her hair so that keeps her entertained for a while.

What a little stud muffin he is becoming. He is turning into such a polite little boy. One of the counselors in primary told us there was one Sunday when all the kids in Primary were out of control except for Carson. He was wearing his little suit and even moved a chair away from the other kids so he could pay better attention. She said he sat there with his arms folded the entire time.

I think we got most of the kids in this picture...the ones that were there anyways. We were missing the
Suttons 4, John and Heather's 4, and
Thackers 2. I love Ellie's baby, they are wearing matching dresses and Ellie loves that. We missed those who were unable to make it...Monica, if you read this I need your address.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures! It looked like a great time! We wish we could have made it, maybe next year!
I LOVE her pink polkadot dress!
Post a Comment