Friday, December 26, 2008

Lots and lots of snow!

We have been getting so much snow lately! I hate the snow. Every year I had to have a sledding birthday party and I have always hated the feeling of getting snow in your boots and for some reason I always get snow going up my coat sleeves. It jumps up and over my gloves and slithers it way up there...worst feeling ever! Now that I am older and have wonderful arthritis, the snow aggravates that also. I don't mind bundling the kids up to go outside and play, but it is so hard to get me to go out there with them. They built a snowman in the backyard and I wanted to go out there so bad to get a picture, but just couldn't do it.
One of the reasons we love our fireplace is after playing in the snow the kids will lay down in front of it and warm up while I make hot chocolate.
After Carson layed here for a while his back started turning red.


0 comments: