
Carson wandered into our room at 6:00 a.m. this year!! Well, it was
a little before and I told him he had to wait until 6 to wake everyone else up. Right at 6 he tip toed into Ellie's room and whispered to her, "Ellie, it is Christmas morning...do you want to go see if Santa came?" I couldn't believe that he didn't go look before he came into get me up. Santa accidentally left the roll of wrapping paper behind. You can see it in some of the pictures. Santa needs to start being a little bit more careful.

Ellie's game this year was a Cinderella game, here she is playing it with Daddy.


Ellie really wanted the swimming doll. She must have been a good girl to get it. Maybe it will teach Ellie how to swim.

Carson's main gift this year was a pair of night vision goggles. I think because he is a little bit afraid of the dark. Luckily we got up so early that by the time he got them out of the packaging it was still dark outside. I got the
Juke box for the
cricut, it is a crafty toy and the Emma Smith Movie and Book. Allen got an awesome Universal remote and a radio for the shower and a couple of tickets to a
BYU game for next year. We had a great morning.
2 comments:
So cute! I love all the posts, your kids look so tired. I had a great time at lunch the other day, we really need to get together more often. Your family looks great, I am so happy that you are all doing well! Merry Christmas!
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment