For Christmas dinner we headed over to my parents. This year my sister Tara and her family are in town, so it was really nice to have them here. Brynnlee got this talking parrot and for some reason I ended up sitting next to it for dinner. Maya was so sweet and kept hugging it.
I think I was more excited about this easy bake oven than Ellie was! I always wanted one, but never got one when I was little. After we get our house put back together we will be doing a little baking.
4 comments:
Merry Christmas!! First of all thank you so much for those yummy chocolate treats they were seriously so good. It sounds like you had a wonderful Xmas and that Santa did a great job with the gift this year. Next year make sure to write in the letter to him to make sure not to leave any evidence behind, haha!
It was so good to run into you at the movies!! I hope you had a great Birthday!! Happy Holidays!
It was so good to run into you at the movies!! I hope you had a great Birthday!! Happy Holidays!
MISSY MISSY MISSY!!!! just checkin' in to say hello and kisses!!! Love Allen, totally unconscious in the picture... He must be putting in loads of overtime!!! (smile)
Hope your holidays were awesome and your 2009 is the best one yet!!
Post a Comment