
This year the kids and I did all the Christmas decorating around the house while daddy was working. Every year the ornaments make it higher and higher on the tree (the taller the kids get). Ellie especially likes to decorate the tree, if you look closely you can see a yellow hair elastic and a red beaded bracelet.

We added two new houses to our village this year, this is a Chinese antique shop that I really liked at Micheal's.

The second was a dance studio. Ellie really liked this one.

I made chocolates this year for neighbor gifts and made about 20 lbs. of them. I am so glad we are done with them. I thought they were really yummy and think it may become our treat tradition.

The kids really wanted to help, but after one time I decided I better just do it. I normally am all for their help, but was just too impatient with this activity.
5 comments:
YUM! That looks so good! I love your village, I wish I had room for one!
You are so awesome. Love the chocolate!! Thank you for the sweet Christmas card. I was so excited!! You kids are so beautiful. I hope you have a great Christmas!!
You still need to come over and see our village. Love the chinese store though, nice! And thanks for the chocolate's, they were yummy!
So do you think those Chocolates can ship to Alaska okay? They look so good! Love the Christmas tree. Our tree looks about the same but we don't have very many ornaments on the bottom since Addi pulled them all off. Have a great Christmas!
Hello neighbor. Those chocolates look so pretty!
Post a Comment