you come to buy a couch and loveseat with a ford festiva. Sorry, I can't figure out how to make the picture flip. I put these couches on KSL.com and these guys came and bought them. I wasn't home to witness this, so Allen took a picture for me. Our garage was closed, I am sure they wouldn't have come back to pick up the loveseat had they known what kind of vehicle Allen drives.
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is just too funny! I love what the dudes are wearing! Hey but you sold them right! Sorry to hear about officer Charles Skinner. It is always hard when things like that happen in our lives.
so funny, the world is made up of all kinds of people isn't it?
DUH! I'm so glad you guys were able to capture that.
That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Thanks for the good laugh!
Man, that's awesome!
thats hilarious. they must have been high!
Post a Comment