Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Going Private

Starting on December 1st, or around there, we will be switching our blog to private. If you would like to be invited to view it please let me have your e-mail address and I will send you a link. Thanks!

38 comments:

ishybeanie said...

i still want to see what you are up to if you don't mind ishybeanie@gmail.com this is kim roark by the way

Audrey said...

I definitely want to be on the list! audreybeebe@hotmail.com.

The Barker Family said...

rrbnob@msn.com

Sharon said...

Count us in...
thacker2003@comcast.net

Heather Jones said...

for sure thkjones@yahoo.com and I love that picture of the guys. Sorry to hear about your friend.Todd actually called and told me about that when it happened. He told me to call you and make sure it was not allen. I told him allen was a centerville cop. That poor family, they are in our prayers.

The Zouns said...

Count me in Please.

Melissa said...

you better put me on that list!
melissajo17@gmail.com

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Count me in:
heidster_ut@yahoo.com

Joey and Nettifer said...

put me on your list.
nettifer@comcast.net

Katie said...

I want to join, I want to join...kateron@live.com

Banham Luck! said...

beanards@gmail.com

foxie4 said...

Put us on ur list
angiebfox@hotmail.com

Spencer family said...

taylorspencer_@msn.com
I might be there with you!!

Spencer family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

kristij21@hotmail.com

nathansara said...

would like to join also. :) nsfarrer@hotmail.com
Hope all is going well for you guys.

cmshort said...

Pick me, Pick me. I love your blog.
cm.short@hotmail.com

Bobbie said...

Of course. bobbie@newtondp.com

Kim said...

kim was here
kim@ackerson.org
:)

Ishihara Family said...

karenishihara@msn.com
please add us!

Barnes Squad said...

Count us in conniebarnes02@yahoo.com

Erin said...

ebytheway@yahoo.com

Tara G. said...

add us too please! You have my gmail address, right? Cute Halloween pics, sad we missed it.

T

Anonymous said...

Don't forget me :)
efontana14@msn.com

Unknown said...

amytregaskis@hotmail.com

Amy anson

Bel said...

Hi put me in my email is crazycruton@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

skousenscrolls said...

crickle3@juno.com~Thanks!

Ute Family said...

Add me, I don't want to miss out on the stuff you guys do!

erinbabyblue23@yahoo.com

Donna and Bevan said...

donnaackerson@hotmail.com
love your halloween pics!

Amy said...

I would love to be included still:) amyofutah@gmail.com

Katie said...

heck yes I want to be invited! kateron@live.com is the address to use :)

sweet pickles said...

shymas33@yahoo.com

PhillipsFam said...

leeashly@hotmail.com

Jylaire said...

It's me, your long lost friend Jylaire! My email is jylaire@hotmail.com. Easy to remember, right!?!

Andrea L. said...

Hey count us in!
andrealindsey@gmail.com

Unknown said...

dedratregaskis at gmail dot com

Draper's said...

Hey out me on your list!! moeal@yahoo.com.

Shanna said...

Hi Missy,

I made my blog private too. Can I get your email address so I can add you to read my blog. Here is my address.

Add me:
salexander101@gmail.com