Saturday, July 12, 2008

Starting a Preschool

For ever I have wanted to be an Elementary Teacher or a Preschool teacher. So, I figure it is a good time to start. Especially now that Carson will be going to school full day and Ellie is old enough to go to preschool. I am so excited. We moved everything out of the basement family room and we will slowly be finishing the bathroom downstairs. I will be teaching a 3 year old class and a 4 year old class. I have been busy preparing the room and all the fun things we will be doing. The kids have been a great help this year. I am still looking for a few more chairs and an adjustable table, who would have thought those would be so hard to find.

16 comments:

Mindy said...

So Fun! You will be a great preschool teacher! If I lived closer I would have you teach Marshal. I'm excited to hear how it goes.

Staci said...

what a project! and what a fun one!

Unknown said...

woah, good luck. You are way more ambitious than i am. :)

Ute Family said...

Wow, good for you. Good luck! Maybe I'll have Lyd's be your student next year!

Joey and Nettifer said...

good luck missy, If I had waited forever to get Mads into this school, I would for sure have put her into your school! Lots of fun!

Miles and Bex said...

Good luck! That is awesome. You will be a great and fun teacher. Wish we could put Brayden in it, I am ready for some nice breaks.

Jylaire said...

I wish we lived closer! How about I put London on the Frontrunner, and just hope she gets there?! I can't wait to see how it goes!

Veronica said...

I think it will be a lot of fun! Good luck!

Nora Mair said...

Don't worry about the books, I have many many books. Way more than should store. The mailbox magazines I passed on to you are so good for starting up because of all the variety. Snacks and books, crafts and center ideas, and the cute themes.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

We got the flyer...how fun, I think you'll do great!

sweet pickles said...

I've always thought about starting a preschool, too. I think it's a great idea. Hope it goes well!

Amy said...

Wow Missy! You are ambitious! I wish I hadn't already paid my registration fee! You will be fantastic! Can I sign Mylie up in two years?

Bellblogging said...

Good luck! We already signed Jada up. Wish you the Best!!

Bellblogging said...

We will keep our ears open for others that are looking for a preschool!

PhillipsFam said...

I'm so excited you will be doing this - foxboro really needs it and you will be great!! I honestly miss doing it myself. Check out the school district sales for your table, chairs, & other big stuff (you have to drive all the way to Clearfield), but it's worth a visit. They only do them a couple of times a year - I will find out for you!:)

Shanna said...

Hi Missy,

I saw you blog page from Connie Barnes blog and was wondering if I could add you to my friends list. You can check mine out.

blonquist-alexanderfamily.blogspot.com

Hope to see ya soon!

Shanna Alexander