Saturday, July 12, 2008

Funny things Carson says

The kids were playing with blocks the other day and I heard this conversation:

C: "Ellie, I need all the tall blocks because I am building the refineries."

E: " I thought I was building the refineries."

C: "no, you build the houses and I build the refineries."

I am thinking we live too close to the refineries and we talk about them too much. When the kids see the fires they know we are close to being home.

The kids and I were running errands the other day and Ellie started doing her fake cry and telling Carson to save her baby. I turned around and Carson was giving Talula chest compressions.

We were driving up to our friend's house in Syracuse and we passed on of the Church's Food Storage Buildings.

C: "oh look, they have refineries up here too."

M: "Those aren't refineries, those store food for people."

C: "Have we ever been there?"

M: "no, they usually use those for emergency's when people need it."

C: "Shouldn't they have more than one of those buildings to feed everyone then?"

This boy is always thinking.

1 comments:

Spencer family said...

I love it! If you don't have a book with all of these stories written down you should. What fun things to remember about your babies!
Good luck with the preschool!