Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Front runner and my 1st Pedicure

The kids call the front runner the Bullet for some reason and they have wanted to ride the bullet for a while now, so Allen found out that we got to ride for free so we rode it up to Ogden. Can I tell you that that is way too far to go with 2 energetic kids. I think the highlight of the trip was when the UTA Officer came through and asked for tickets and then gave the kids their own badges.
Once in Ogden we got off and went and saw all the old trains. We also saw a transient with her pants pulled down around her ankles passed out on the curb. I wanted to take a picture of that, but decided not too. Luckily the kids didn't see it.
Carson was very cautious getting on this train because there were a few holes in the bottom. Daddy had to do a little persuading to get him up.
After a long weekend my good friend Jules gave me my first Pedicure. I have been putting off getting one because I am so dang ticklish, but I needed a little pampering. Can I tell you how heavenly it was. I love Jules! She is such an incredible person and very talented.
Look at how cute those pigs are. This will for sure be a new summer tradition for me. I love how Jules is showing the feet off with her hands. Ellie is a little jealous, so I might have to paint her toes today. Thanks again Jules, I love them!

16 comments:

Meagan said...

Love the toes, I'm going to have to go get mine done!! Super cute! I'm glad that front runner was fun, Ash keeps asking to go. Was there AC?

Nora Mair said...

Pedicure are heavenly aren't they? Looks like you had a fun forth!

Nora Mair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nora Mair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nora Mair said...

Okay those deleted ones were mine--I pushed the publish button a bunch. Thought I'd fess up....

Miles and Bex said...

Love the toes! I am glad that you got pampered. Fun fourth of July. We come in two weeks. Get ready to party!

Kristi said...

Love the toes, a pedicure is a must, love them!!

Bel said...

You toes look so cute, you friend did a great job. Now you have to wear sandals constantly to show them off, yay for pampering yourself!!

Heather Jones said...

You have been busy I just had to catch up on a lot of your bolg. I keep thinking about taking the kids on the front runner. I love pedicures I have a free one that I need to use from April. Yours look beautiful!!! We moms deserve pampering right!!!

Jacque said...

I am so jealous that you got your toes done. I had the priveledge of getting my toes done a few times by Jules and I miss is SOOOOO bad. She does an awesome job, and I miss her cute flowers.

Tara G. said...

Way cute toes!! T

MiNdY said...

I have yet to veture on the front runner! It looks like fun though, especially with the kiddos!
And pedicures need to be more than a yearly event missy! You are a mom, spoil yourself! :)

Ute Family said...

Nice catching up on your blog. Nice toes...Ellie looks adorable in those HUGE earmuffs...the story about the transient, hilarious :)

Sharon said...

I'm out of the loop, what's the front runner? Some type of train? What a fun trip, I love the toes!

Draper's said...

Your toes look fabulous! Jules is so good at pedicures. You deserve to be pampered!!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Wow, your toes do look delicious!!! WHY DO I LOVE FEET!!!! Especially "your" feet!! LOVED being the one to give you your "first" pedicure!!

So sad that Gabee thinks it is normal to have a pedicure every month.... She has no idea what people pay for that luxury!!