Every year our ward does a neighborhood parade. Allen is always invited to participate. This year he led the parade and I drove with him.
This little corvette has been in 3 different parades and I think this was its last. The kids broke down in it about 50 yards from the finish point. I wish I would have taken a picture of Ellie's hair close up. It was so pretty, but it didn't last too long.
Carson is a great driver! Ellie, not so much.
5 comments:
I was bummed that we had to miss the parade because we were out of town. Looks like y'all had a great holiday! I LOVE the 4th!!
BTW, in that pic of the kids in the car El's hair is sooo pretty!
What fun festivities! I love the car!
That looks like fun, especially the car. The break down must have been somewhat funny. Our kids loved the parade when we lived there, especially the police escort. They just get to drive around the church parking lot here, don't know why.
How stinkin cute are they??!
Post a Comment