Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fireworks

We have a lot of Pyromaniacs in the family. We try to start them pretty young.
Every year I take a picture of the kids with their earmuffs on. I don't know why my kids are both terrified of the loud fireworks.
Mommy in her jammies waiting for the show to start.
Poor daddy was so tired. He got about 3 hours of sleep the night before and then worked about 15 hours on this day.
Ellie kept organizing the fireworks.

2 comments:

Barnes Squad said...

I apologize again for that picture with Berk. It would have been so much cuter without him in it. He sees the camera and instantly smiles. I guess that is a sign of his mother. It was fun to see you there.

Jacque said...

That is cute, Ellie with the fireworks. Chelsea used to be so afraid of fireworks when she was little too. We had to cover her with a blanket, she would just cry and cry. Wish I would have thought of the ear muffs.