Saturday, August 02, 2008

Growing up

My little boy is growing up. After watching all the women his age loose tons of teeth, he has finally lost his first. He lost it last Friday, July 25th. Before his tooth fell out the one behind it was already coming in. That's how my teeth did it too. I always felt like a mutant. He has another tooth coming in right next to it, the baby tooth isn't even loose yet.
This picture isn't too great, but you can kind of see it.
Our last pool had to be thrown away because it was turning gross and slimy, so we were lucky to find a pool last week. Why are they so hard to find in the middle of the summer? Allen set it up today for the kids, then he came in then looked out a couple of minutes later and found Ellie lounging like I do. Carson has lots of fun with the girls when I come out and play. We just lounge and he just jumps around us and splashes us.
Our two little swimmers that both failed swim lessons.

5 comments:

Bel said...

Oh wow it looks like the tooth fairy days have only began for you, congrats!

Tara G. said...

He is so cute! I love how Ellie is lounging in the pool. See you soon!
T

Audrey said...

Congrats on the new milestone! I always thought the toothfairy was so much fun!

How on earth do you FAIL swimming lessons?!

Draper's said...

Yea!! I new post I have been missing hearing from you. Congrats to Carson on the tooth. He is getting too big. I miss Ellie at Dance!

nathansara said...

Congrats on loosing the tooth. Aimee LOVES it when she looses her teeth. I think it's the money things. :) Your kids are growing up so fast. They are adorable.