Carson: "mom, there's a girl in my class that wants to have sex with Caleb."
Me: "What!! "
Carson: "yeah, she told my friends that she wanted to have sex with him."
Me: "Well, what is sex Carson?"
Carson: "you know mom."
Me: "well, do you know what it is?"
Carson: "yes, you know!"
Me: "I want you to tell me what it is."
Carson: "No, you know what it is."
Me: "is it like holding hands?"
Carson: "no, you know what it is."
Me: "Is it kissing?"
Carson: "Yes, kissing on the lips for a really long time."
Phew...I dodged a bullet on that one. Mind you we were driving in the car when he announced this to me, I was so thankful that he was sitting behind me and couldn't see my face when he sprung this on me. I love the public school system and how much Carson learns.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
My first sex talk with Carson
Posted by Missy at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
do you remember the hall boys saying that to kennidy a couple of years ago? oh how i hate that talk. so glad you didn't have to go into any details. let him think that for a long time. or as long as you can.
Why do they have to grow up so fast!! I am dreading the day that word even comes out of my childs mouth!! AAHHHH!!!!!!
What the? That's hilarious and kind of scary that they're already talking about things like that! Thanks again for coming to get Ruby the other day. She loved spending time with you guys!
Funniest story I've heard in a long time!! Thanks for sharing!
It's hard to believe that such things are discussed in kindergarten. It is somewhat reassuring that kids often don't know what they are talking about, but still, it is sad that someone's child has heard someone talking and then of course shares with the rest.
Please tell me that didn't really happen...maybe I'll keep LJ home for another year. :)
That's so scary. I can't believe that word was even said by someone in kindergarten! Did you have a good mother's day? I hope so! Love you. T
funny! wow I can't believe how young kids hear things these days. I am praying those comments all get made to daddy and not me!
Oh goodness...I do not envy you right now. Paige heard it said on the tv the other day and said "mom they said sex" and I asked her if she knew what that meant, and when she said no I told her that he wanted to poke her eye out...and asked if that seemed nice - she said no and never mentioned it again. She's only 3 for crying out loud...I think she just picked up on the fact that it was a word she doesn't ever hear about.
Glad you dodged that bullet...whew!
HaHa.. Im laughing because its YOU, and not me in that situation. :) My daughter had her maturation program this year, Gotta tell ya I didnt like that note coming home!! Anymore though, ya gotta bring it up when they are younger before they hear everything wrong, or worse AT school. Id love to home school all my kids, if that were possible, for these issues... Or just keep them locked up, innocent, til about 21.
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. I am so glad that isn't me yet! Good thing he still doesn't know. Man kids grow up WAY too fast these days in this crazy world!
Oh my! I think you handled it pretty well. Way to go Mom.
:) what would we do without kids? I remember learning all sorts of stuff in kindergarten and first grade. Fun huh!
Post a Comment