Saturday was an extremely busy day for us, Allen especially. He woke up early and went to clean the church at 7:00, then at 8:00 went to help some people in the ward move. After that he came home and gathered us all up and we headed over to the church for the Emergency Preparedness Fair. We gathered some very useful information and I can't wait to get started on it all.
After the fair we headed over to our friends house for Ashlin's 3rd Birthday Party. They rented a big jump house and the kids loved it!

After the birthday bash we headed up to our friends Jason and Danni's house. Allen helped Jason put up sheet rock in their basement and Danni and I visited and played with my scrapbook cricut. The kids liked us to make them paper cut outs of different animals and shapes. It was a long time but a fun day.
1 comments:
Hi Missy this is Margo from your ward. Good to see that you have a blog. I am new to this and have found so many people from our ward with their blogs. It is so much fun to read other people's blog you get so many ideas and learn so much from everyone. I had so much fun at the emergency preparedness now I have to plan for my family. Nice to see you and talk to you later.
Margo
my blog themunanuifamily
Post a Comment