Today we went in to talk to one of the Counselors in the Bishopric before Church. We were facing the Counselor and all of a sudden Carson passed a little gas, which was loud and stinky. I looked over at him and he had this embarrassed smile on his face. Being the nice mom I am I just smiled back at him and let it go without saying anything...I didn't want to embarrass him more. Allen on the other hand says, "Carson, was that you?" What would you say? Carson said no and started giggling a little. Under my breath I looked at Allen and said, "please don't embarrass him." The Counselor heard, but was nice enough not to say anything. As we got up to leave...shorty after that...Carson stood up and started waving his hand over his chair. The Counselor started laughing and told him it was no big deal, everyone does it every once in a while. Sunday, April 27, 2008
Flatulence
Today we went in to talk to one of the Counselors in the Bishopric before Church. We were facing the Counselor and all of a sudden Carson passed a little gas, which was loud and stinky. I looked over at him and he had this embarrassed smile on his face. Being the nice mom I am I just smiled back at him and let it go without saying anything...I didn't want to embarrass him more. Allen on the other hand says, "Carson, was that you?" What would you say? Carson said no and started giggling a little. Under my breath I looked at Allen and said, "please don't embarrass him." The Counselor heard, but was nice enough not to say anything. As we got up to leave...shorty after that...Carson stood up and started waving his hand over his chair. The Counselor started laughing and told him it was no big deal, everyone does it every once in a while. Posted by Missy at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's awsome! Love those kinds of stories :)
that is so funny! He has the best stories!
thanks for the laugh
LOL that was so funny!
What a boy! Love the picture.
Boys...what do ya do with them?!?!
That is way to funny!!
FUNNY!!! Boys can be so silly. Just wait until he's trying to do it...that's really fun.
Post a Comment