Last week Ellie was invited to a birthday party, so I decided to take Carson bowling. He is getting pretty good. He loves having one on one time with people, especially mom and dad time. He is so smart and takes in everything around him.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Awesome...way to go buddy! We too love to go bowling!
Such a handsome boy! I love the shoes. What a fun chance to have some one on one time!
I love one on one time. Fun times!
what a nice mom you are
I love bowling...haven't done it in years though. It's great that you got one on one time. What a good mom!
That's crazy that Jillesha is Carson's teacher. I told Jake and he agree's...it definately is a small world!
What a fun time! You are such a fun mom! Can I tell you how much we love Carson! You need to read my blog to see what he did for us! We owe him big time!
That's fun that you got to have one on one time with him!!
nothing like a good game of bowling!!that's so funny about the "fires" though, because I have no recollection of putting that on there!! Could have been a work of Matt!
i am sure he could beat me. i am not good. you're such a fun mom. we miss you guys.
I'm all for the bumper lanes. Aimee loves to go bowling. Anytime we past a bowling alley she comments that she would LOVE to go there and play. Glad to see you guys had fun.
bowling is a blast! Its great that you took him and had some mom and son time.. He's so cute. Looks like a mini Allen!
Oh fun times! We should take the kids bowling!!
What a fun outing! I LOVE one on one time with the kiddies!
Sounds like you and I have just about the same amount of bowling skills!
So fun for just the two of you!! We should take all the kids sometime my girls love bowling. Love all Ellie's B-day celebrations thanks for letting both the girls come they had a blast. It looks like ellie had a great Birthday.
Post a Comment