Carson had his first baseball game today. It was FREEZING!! Carson played really well and daddy is helping coach. Our neighbor Skee Fox is the coach and we love him, especially Carson.
It has been so cold! I love the picture of Carson. So fun to start the spring sports. Maybe if we keep doing spring things that weather will get the hint (I wear capris in the snow just for that reason.)
7 comments:
Holy Cow Missy, I just barely got home and you have already blogged!!!! JK
HOW FUN! HE MIGHT JUST GO PRO WITH A COACH LIKE SKEE AND ALLEN. FUN TIMES
way to brave the cold, what a cute baseball player
How fun to watch your boy play baseball! Even though it was freezing outside, this weather is crazy. Love you. T
oh you are making me miss you guys all over again. A is doing well in machine pitch but i remember the days of coach fox and our little leaguers.
It has been so cold! I love the picture of Carson. So fun to start the spring sports. Maybe if we keep doing spring things that weather will get the hint (I wear capris in the snow just for that reason.)
What a stud!! He looks so grown up!
Post a Comment